Seattle Bride Magazine Best Photographer
It's that time of year again! Voting is open starting TODAY until February 28th, 2022. Seattle Bride Mag will be accepting votes for the top Seattle wedding vendors. Voting will help determine the Best vendors of 2022! Winners will be announced at a special ceremony in the summer.
What an absolute honor it would be to be nominated for one of these categories. Previously, I've been featured in TWO ISSUES of Seattle Bride Magazine. My heart still feels like it's on cloud nine after seeing my work in print. Literally a dream come true. I'm so grateful for the opportunity to share the love stories I document!
Seattle Bride Magazine Best Photographer of 2022
Voting is limited to one ballot entry per email address to keep things fair. So, I want to ensure that you can fill out multiple categories. I've been able to work with some incredible vendors and want to share the love!
As always, I'm sharing my picks for some of the categories in case you're looking for some guidance. Not to sway your vote at all. I am a small business supporting other small businesses. This is one way I like to do that.
To cast your vote for Seattle Bride Magazine's Best of 2022 wedding professionals, click here.
Voting is limited to one response per email address.
My picks for Seattle Bride Magazine's Best of 2022:
- Tapestry Event Company, Kate is incredibly personable and reliable. Her goal is to walk along side of you and amplify the personality and soul signature that makes your love unique. She wants your celebration to be joyfully you.
- Emerald Engagements, Carly officially launched her own business at the end of 2019. She battled through the pandemic with a brand new business and has been KILLIN' IT. Her ultimate goal is to help your ideas become a reality to create the wedding of your dreams. Check out what we created together in 2020 when the wedding industry started to take a huge pivot towards micro weddings.
- Simply Planned Events, Hannah is great to work with! Up and coming in the wedding world, for sure. Her goal is to make everything easy for her couples - and you KNOW how much I vibe with that.
- Goldenrod Floral, Previously known as Rusted Vase. Carlee creates gorgeous, whimsical floral designs that make me swoon.
- Tangled Roots Floral, Previously known as. Bumblebee Bridal Works, who did the greenhouse styled shoot with me. Adina truly brought my "colorful winter" idea to life with stunning, colorful florals.
- Love Blooms, I LOVE working a wedding and seeing Katrina (or someone from her team) arrive with a flower delivery. Always a fun surprise.
- Vintage Ambiance, for all the vintage finds your heart desires.
- Pedersen's Party Rentals, friendly and efficient, full-service event rental company.
- CORT Party Rentals, I feel like I work nearly every wedding with them. They're great to work with! Take a look at what they did for this backyard wedding.
- Créé+Co, Everything she does is elegant and swoon-worthy.
- Honest Calligraphy: Taylor is a powerhouse. Beautiful designs with such a timeless and yet modern aesthetic.
NEXT UP: Seattle Bride Magazine Best Photographer & Videographer categories! (You know what to do)
- You know to put me, queen. TMinspired Photography, my photography business. Here to make the magic happen.
- Ochoa Wedding Films, Nathan's videography business!
- Shutter Bus Co., always a treat when I see them at a wedding I'm working. Consistent and such a fun design.
- The Snap Bar, a Photo Booth setup that anyone would recognize as a good time. The GIFs are super fun, too!
Live Band for Reception:
- Blue Wave Band, they pride themselves on knowing what to play and when to play it. It isn’t enough just to fill your dance floor - they actually want you to love the music! Every song from the start of the day until you drive away together as a married couple can be tailored especially for you.
- Orion Entertainment, David and I have worked a few Seattle events together. He works very closely with his clients when it comes to the creation of their wedding playlists. He also emcee's which I think is super valuable.
- DJ Rocryte, works on KUBE 93.3fm. Definitely knows how to get the party going. He's got the experience, knowledge, and the energy to help your guests party all night long.
- Table 47 Catering, absolutely fresh to the core and full of flavor.
- The Mini Bar, a brand new ADORABLE mobile bar cart.
- Sift & Gather, I can spot Amber's design in a lineup of cakes. Always unique and beautiful.
- Lady Grey Seattle, who creates jaw-dropping designs that are also delicious.
Did you know I also keep a list of Recommended Vendors on my website?
- A&be Bridal, modern and beautiful gowns for all body types.
- Blue Sky Bridal, offering new sample gowns and once-worn consignment gowns.
- Brides For A Cause, they collect and resell gowns to raise money for charity.
- I Do Bridal, allowing couples to shop with confidence in a no pressure, fun, and personal environment.
- Anueva Jewelry, a crazy talented jewelry designer, inspired by nature and antique vibes. Jennifer creates fine jewelry using ethical gems and recycled gold.
Hair & Makeup: You really can't go wrong with any of these talented ladies. I've worked styled shoots and weddings with them and they all deserve to win this award!
- Another One Ties The Knot, Cherise is one of a kind and such a lovely soul. I’m always looking forward to her new Instagram posts because you can see the authenticity through her captions.
- Tapestry Event Company, not only does Kate and her team plan weddings, but they also are some of the most personable officiants I've worked with.
Best All-Around Vendor:
TMinspired Photography. Let's just go for it, fam!
Hugs all around, friends. Thank you for your support and encouragement. It means the world to me that my job is also my deep-rooted passion. I am so grateful for the opportunities I've stepped into and for the incredible people I've met along the way.
To cast your vote for Seattle Bride Magazine's Best of 2022, click here.
Share this story